L1905 – Our orthotic option for medium to high arches with forefoot pain, featuring a cupped heel to cushion and stabilize the back of foot and a metatarsal pad to redistribute weight to relieve bal-of-foot discomfort.
Aetrex Active Orthotics are designed with shock absorption and superior cushioning to provide comfort and support in athletic, walking and casual footwear. This orthotic features our signature Aetrex Arch Support to help biomechanically align your body & help prevent common foot pain such as Plantar Fasciitis, Arch Pain and Metatarsalgia.
- Top Cover Material: High-tech polyester to wick moisture and reduce friction
- Center Cushioning Material: Pro-Shox® polyurethane for superior shock absorption
- Performance Base: Cork blended core for cushioning
- Insole Thickness: .25″
- Recommended for: Hikers, Walkers, and Intermediate Activties
- Best for: Walking shoes, Sneakers